At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
|Job sharing||Yes, possible|
- Shape the test development and proactively ensure the advancement of technical knowledge through research and development as well as through different projects
- Be responsible for the definition of test and analysis concepts as well as test specifications
- Develop test hardware and software for verification, qualification and production test
- Define and assure the development targets together with product definition, design, verification and product engineering teams
- Be the technical interface to internal and external development groups as well as customers
- Act as technical lead and coach topics as well as educate and mentor colleagues
This job is suitable for full- and part-time.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A degree in electrical engineering, measurement engineering or a similar field
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience within high power semiconductor R&D test development
- Excellent analytical and structured skills as well as the ability to solve highly complex problems.
- Strong technical knowledge in test concepts and measurement methodologies
- Proven technical skills to act as a pacesetter with the ability to also proactively research technical details
- Fluent English language skills to work in multicultural teams internally and externally – with German being an added plus
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
– Automotive (ATV) shapes the future of mobility with micro-electronics enabling clean, safe and smart cars –
Semiconductors are essential to realize key trends like eMobility, automated driving and secure, connected cars.
Infineon ATV is the #1 semiconductor partner in the fast-changing automotive world, based on our system knowledge coupled with our passion for innovation and quality. We are a key driver in the ever-advancing pace of digitalization in the automotive industry.
*The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group.
At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse
What we offer you at Campeon
In our headquarter in Neubiberg near Munich, more than 3.300 employees are working in research & development, several central functions, IT and many more.