At a glance
Your tasks include:
- Creating the project knowledge data base structure of templates for an Infineon ePower Motor Controller product family.
- Associating templates to test cases.
- Importing data sheet information of mixed-signal circuits.
- Associating test domains to electrical parameters.
- Referencing templates to electrical parameter information and requirements.
- Extending, creating and maintaining links between corresponding requirements, templates, results and parameters.
- Are studying electrical engineering or similar with focus on electronics and measurement technology.
- Have hands on experience in using test equipment gained through internships, laboratory practice, seminars, or similar activities.
- Have basic knowledge of semiconductor devices as micro-controllers and mixed-signal circuits (analog-to-digital converters, low-drop-out-regulators, oscillators, drivers and general purpose input output circuitry).
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Have a good command of English.
- Like working in a team, strive for excellence and have the passion and courage to develop new and creative ideas.
- Your CV in English;
- Copy of your certificate of enrollment at university;
- Copy of your latest study transcript;
- Copy of your high school report.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
– Automotive (ATV) shapes the future of mobility with micro-electronics enabling clean, safe and smart cars –
Semiconductors are essential to realize key trends like eMobility, automated driving and secure, connected cars.
Infineon ATV is the #1 semiconductor partner in the fast-changing automotive world, based on our system knowledge coupled with our passion for innovation and quality. We are a key driver in the ever-advancing pace of digitalization in the automotive industry.
*The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group.
At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
What we offer you at Campeon
In our headquarter in Neubiberg near Munich, more than 3.300 employees are working in research & development, several central functions, IT and many more.