At a glance
- Set-up and taking into operation of automated test systems for high power semiconductors for motor control applications.
- Implementation, execution and documentation of test cases with focus on the assessment and optimization of the characterization board and measurement system capabilities.
- Implementation, execution, and documentation of test cases for highly integrated semiconductor Power Switches and Motor Control ICs.
- Development, implementation, debugging and taking-into-operation of high-speed amplifiers for high power semiconductor system testing.
- Are studying electrical engineering or similar with focus on electronics and measurement technology.
- Have ideally hands on experience in using measurement technologies, power supplies and test equipment (oscilloscopes, multi-, source- and measurement meters).
- Are experienced with Matlab scripting and C-coding ideally for the control of test set-ups and instruments.
- Have first experience in designing, taking-into-operation and debugging of printed circuit boards.
- Demonstrate basic knowledge in mixed signal semiconductor devices such as power switches.
- Have a good command of English.
- Like working in a team, strive for excellence and have the passion and courage to develop new and creative ideas.
- Your CV in English;
- Copy of your certificate of enrollment at university;
- Copy of your latest study transcript;
- Copy of your high school report.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
– Automotive (ATV) shapes the future of mobility with micro-electronics enabling clean, safe and smart cars –
Semiconductors are essential to realize key trends like eMobility, automated driving and secure, connected cars.
Infineon ATV is the #1 semiconductor partner in the fast-changing automotive world, based on our system knowledge coupled with our passion for innovation and quality. We are a key driver in the ever-advancing pace of digitalization in the automotive industry.
*The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group.
At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
What we offer you at Campeon
In our headquarter in Neubiberg near Munich, more than 3.300 employees are working in research & development, several central functions, IT and many more.