At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
|Job sharing||Yes, possible|
In your new role you will:
- Initiate measures for price reduction within the product development process and ensure standardization and process ability of materials
- Identify and implement material cost reduction potential by utilization and further development of technical levers such as: Cost Performance Matrix, Value Engineering, or Design to Cost, to make a valuable contribution to Infineon and contribute to the improvement of the business results
- Analyze global procurement markets and forward-looking planning in regards to supplier selection and development with focus on innovation potential, including supplier contract design in R&D projects
- Pro-active support in the technical development of the supplier portfolio and used production materials
- Ensure the continuous improvement through interdisciplinary collaboration across locations with areas like R&D, marketing, logistics and quality management
You are an intercultural savvy and you enjoy working in a cross-functional, global network of experts. Moreover you communicate easily and clearly and are used to carry out regular supplier visits independently.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- University degree in engineering (electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, industrial engineering or materials science)
- 3+ years of professional experience in purchasing or a technical department, ideally in the semiconductor/electrical industry or in the automotive/supplier industry
- Knowledge in the application of quality techniques, e.g. APQP and standards like IATF 16949 and VDA 6.3
- Fluency in Hungarian and English/German language skills
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
As central function, Purchasing is responsible for the whole purchasing volume of Infineon and contributes significantly to achieving our financial goals and to Infineon’s growth.
*The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group.
At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
What we offer you in Cegléd
Cegléd is a backend production site and produces and tests IGBT Modules and other components.