At a glance
|Entry level||Ph.D. Thesis|
- Learn and master neuromorphic circuit design approaches on BiCMOS and CMOS technologies
- Advance your expertise in artificial neural network architectures, learning techniques and their neuromorphic implementation
- Establish knowledge in design and application of artificial spiking neural networks
- Develop neuromorphic circuits for the monitoring and signal processing in radar systems
- Enhance your knowledge upon completion of additional PhD modules offered by university
- Document your results by writing and submitting your PhD thesis
- Build up R&D skill sets, accumulate industrial experience and knowledge with focus on neuromorphic circuits for radar monitoring and signal processing
- Integrate university learning with actual workplace application
- A platform to heighten technical and soft competencies through discussions and presentations to team
- A Master/Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering or Physics
- Strong interest in research
- Knowledge in area of artificial intelligence, especially artificial neural networks and neuromorphic implementations of ANNs. Being familiar with spiking neural networks is of benefit
- Keenness to work in a highly motivated international team and in a challenging environment
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Infineon Technologies Dresden GmbH & Co. KG is one of the largest production sites of Infineon Technologies AG with more than 2.500 employees. Every week thousands of silicon wafers pass through the highly complex production system in our high end clean room. The site in Dresden was one of the world's first high-volume production sites for power semiconductor devices on 300mm wafers.
For more information about our site in Dresden please check out the following link: https://www.infineon.com/cms/dresden/en/
What we offer you in Dresden
This is the world’s first high-volume production site for power semiconductors on 300 mm wafers.