|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
- Key contact window to CQS for all FAR
- Drive / moderate 8D
- Define / support risk assessment / event evaluation
- FAR 8D TAT fulfilment, assessment & reporting
- 8D actions implementation, verification and validation
- FAR analysis and improvement
- FAR task force/ focus team, communication to external / Division
- Supporting customer, certification visit/audit in the scope of complaint management
- Bachelor of Sciene in Physic/Engineering
- Minimum 2 years experience in Quality Assurance/Control
- Knowledege in 8D methodology, FMEA, SPC
- Experience in semiconductor Backend assembly and test will be an added advantage
- Team player with good communication skills
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Infineon Technologies (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd, with its 8.000 employees, is the largest manufacturing site of Infineon. The company has established itself as a leading manufacturing site for Power Semiconductors, Logic Semiconductors, Discrete and Sensor Products. We are committed to increasing productivity, on-time delivery and providing customized solutions while maintaining the highest level of product quality. The success of Infineon Melaka is evidenced by eleven National Awards received from the Prime Minister’s Office as well as 15 corporate awards.