At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
- Provides leadership and managing role to the Resource Planning in Melaka the to meet company goal in achieving operations excellence with high performance behavior.
- Accountable and responsible for optimizing resources needs to achieve sustainable and profitable segment growth.
- Enable capacity growth and providing capacities supporting DIV business.
- Ensure capacity growth meeting Demand to Revenue (DtR) target to support Division revenue.
- To provide planning related support to meet segment goal & target.
- Degree in Engineering discipline (Electrical, Mechanical, Industrial Engineering, Microelectronics, etc.)
- Preferred with minimum of 10 years of experience in semiconductor manufacturing industry, in particular experience in industrial engineering and operations planning.
- Minimum 5 years in managerial role.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Infineon Technologies (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd, with its 8.000 employees, is the largest manufacturing site of Infineon. The company has established itself as a leading manufacturing site for Power Semiconductors, Logic Semiconductors, Discrete and Sensor Products. We are committed to increasing productivity, on-time delivery and providing customized solutions while maintaining the highest level of product quality. The success of Infineon Melaka is evidenced by eleven National Awards received from the Prime Minister’s Office as well as 15 corporate awards.