At a glance
|Location||Temecula | CA|
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
|Start||May 20, 2019|
- Support Engineering colleagues in their strategic objectives for service KPIs, specializing in IC product technologies
- Support 8D problem-solving teams for customer returns and reliability failures while preparing samples for fault localization and construction analysis
- Use chemicals and follow safe practices including ESD protocols
- Participate on product development teams through internal physical inspections, deprocessing, cross sectioning and construction analysis
- Use failure analysis equipment and techniques i.e. SEM, EDX, Photoemission, XIVA, FIB, Thermal Imaging, CSAM, Plasma Etching, Curve Tracer and other advanced techniques in support of root cause investigation
- Document observations at failure sites, or structures of interest, into the FA Database to enable accurate and timely reporting
- Maintain and Improve local work instructions regarding failure analysis techniques
- Knowledge of electrical characteristics of semiconductors to support root cause investigation
- A basic understanding of electronic/mechanical terminology
- 1-3 years of experience in a Quality department or Lab Environment, ideally related to an industry with strict Quality requirements
- Strong communication/organizational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proficiency in MS Office
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Infineon Technologies Americas Corp. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.
Employment at Infineon is contingent upon proof of your legal right to work in the United States under applicable law, verification of satisfactory references and successful completion of a background check and drug test, and signing all your on-boarding documents.
In some instances, if applicable, U.S. export control laws require that Infineon obtain a U.S. government export license prior to releasing technologies to certain persons. This offer is contingent upon Infineon's ability to satisfy these export control laws as related to your employment and anticipated job activities. The decision whether or not to submit and/or pursue an export license to satisfy this contingency, if applicable, shall be at Infineon’s sole discretion.