At a glance
- Architect, design, implement, integrate and test firmware;
- Create test-suites and scenarios for firmware/software;
- Interface laboratory equipment for testing and debugging;
- Develop and implement application specific software for CAD system.
- Programing languages (including scripting);
- Operating systems;
- Database processing and statistic algorithms;
- Real time programing systems;
- Microprocessors Architectures.
In addition, you should have knowledge/experience with:
- Software development environments, such as
- Windows and Unix;
- Any specific software IDE.
- Programming languages, such as
- C/C++ (Python will be considered a plus);
- Any scripting language.
Please attach your CV in English so we can get to know you better.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
– Infineon Romania develops semiconductor based products in the automotive, industrial and data security fields –
At our R&D center in Bucharest we develop and test semiconductors, integrated sensors and digital security solutions that will improve many applications used in your day-to-day life.
Here you will find a stimulating and vibrant environment and meet ambitious people that are very focused and fully committed to better the world.
*The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.