At a glance
- Specify, design, implement, simulate and verify digital blocks;
- Perform RTL design and synthesis, gate level simulation, power and static timing analysis;
- Develop block-level functional test-benches to check proper behavior of circuits;
- Create verification plans and test suites based on design specification;
- Build verification environments consisting in test-benches for top/block level;
- Make regression simulation and reporting using dedicated software tools and analysis of coverage and performance.
- Electronic Devices and Circuits;
- Electronic Circuits Fundaments;
- Digital Integrated Circuits;
- Microprocessors Architectures;
- FPGA implementation;
- Object oriented programing.
In addition, you should have knowledge/experience with the following simulation tools:
- Modelsim, Ncsim or similar digital simulators for design;
- Specman, Vmanager or similar for verification.
Also, you should have programming skills in:
- VHDL, Verilog and C/C++;
- Python, Perl or TCL for scripting;
- SystemVerilog or E for verification.
Please attach your CV in English so we can get to know you better.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
– Infineon Romania develops semiconductor based products in the automotive, industrial and data security fields –
At our R&D center in Bucharest we develop and test semiconductors, integrated sensors and digital security solutions that will improve many applications used in your day-to-day life.
Here you will find a stimulating and vibrant environment and meet ambitious people that are very focused and fully committed to better the world.
*The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.