At a glance
- Specify, design and implement analog circuits modules at transistor level using CAD environment (e.g. voltage regulators, charge pumps, comparators, operational amplifiers, switches);
- Support the integration and verification of analog block modules;
- Perform circuit analysis and lab measurements;
- Support the behavioral modeling of analog-mixed signal circuits for top level verification or for system level application simulations.
- Electronic Devices and Circuits;
- Electronic Circuits Fundaments;
- Signal analysis;
- Analysis and Synthesis of Circuits and Systems;
- Analogic Integrated Circuits;
- Digital Integrated Circuits;
- Measurement in Electronics.
In addition, you should have:
- Advanced knowledge of PSpice and MatLab;
- Programming knowledge in C/C++ (Python and PERL will be considered a plus).
Please attach your CV in English so we can get to know you better.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
– Infineon Romania develops semiconductor based products in the automotive, industrial and data security fields –
At our R&D center in Bucharest we develop and test semiconductors, integrated sensors and digital security solutions that will improve many applications used in your day-to-day life.
Here you will find a stimulating and vibrant environment and meet ambitious people that are very focused and fully committed to better the world.
*The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.