At a glance
|Start||Oct 01, 2019|
You may be asked to:
- Support the project management of transactions.
- Create a presentation for key decision-makers within Infineon.
- Provide market and industry studies as well as competitive analysis.
- Research potential acquisition targets.
- Have passed your undergraduate studies (Bachelor) with excellent results (degree courses: business administration, industrial engineering and business or business informatics).
- Have already gained some relevant work experience from previous internships, preferably in Consulting, Advisory or Investment Banking.
- Are a team player possessing know-how of M&A and project management.
- Are comfortable and competent with complex analyses and project management tasks.
- Are enthusiastic, show entrepreneurial spirit and strong interpersonal skills.
- Have a good command of English (for foreign applicants, good knowledge of German is required).
- Very good Microsoft Office skills.
- Your CV in English;
- Copy of your certificate of enrollment at university;
- Copy of your latest study transcript;
- Copy of your high school report.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
*Der Begriff Gender in Bezug auf den General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) oder andere nationale Gesetzgebungen wie das Allgemeine Gleichbehandlungsgesetz (AGG) bezieht sich auf die biologische Zuordnung zu einer Geschlechtergruppe. Bei Infineon sind wir stolz darauf, jede Form von Vielfalt und (Gender) Diversität begrüßen zu dürfen.
What we offer you at Campeon
In our headquarter in Neubiberg near Munich, more than 3.300 employees are working in research & development, several central functions, IT and many more.