At a glance
|Location||Milpitas | CA|
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
|Start||May 01, 2019|
- Ensure key product ramps are properly forecasted within Infineon systems
- Take an active role in coaching the distribution channel partner personnel and evaluating their competency in support of Infineon's end customers
- Demonstrate an understanding of the key distributor business drivers
- Be the Champion for new products launches being released and communicating to the field and local branches
- Act as a leader in the branch and instill vision and create enthusiasm to achieve results
- Leverage strengths of the channel partner to create a differentiated offering to position Infineon to capture business
- Manage opportunity pipeline reviews with local branches and ASMs
- Insure registrations are entered into IDIS, updated and tracked
- Drive business win to revenue conversion behavior
- Determine supplier production/ramps priorities and reviewing current backlog/orders and requirements and production schedules to ensure a successful launch
- Maintain local distribution branch knowledge such as branch rankings and monthly reports
- Develop interface plans and include GM/GSM/PM/RVP/AD and ASMs
- Work with the local ASMs to determine training needs
- Schedule QPS (quarterly planning session) and track actions
- Business Management, progress tracking of revenue and business win reporting for defined territory
- Strategy Development, Business Planning and Goal Setting
- Manage direct personnel to achieve goals
- Relationship Management with Distribution Partners
- Establish and maintain efficient communication with Business Lines and Marketing
- Identify the projects with high sales growth potential and align the demand creation resources / competencies with the FAE Management to maximize design wins, securing the involvement /support of the relevant departments
- Usage of Project Center to allow P2S system approach and communication cross PL & Division where applicable
- Support of the distributors over the whole supply chain (First escalation)
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering preferred
- 5+ years of professional experience in the Distribution Sales environment
- 10+ years of professional experience in sales, marketing and management
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Infineon Technologies Americas Corp. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.
Employment at Infineon is contingent upon proof of your legal right to work in the United States under applicable law, verification of satisfactory references and successful completion of a background check and drug test, and signing all your on-boarding documents.
In some instances, if applicable, U.S. export control laws require that Infineon obtain a U.S. government export license prior to releasing technologies to certain persons. This offer is contingent upon Infineon's ability to satisfy these export control laws as related to your employment and anticipated job activities. The decision whether or not to submit and/or pursue an export license to satisfy this contingency, if applicable, shall be at Infineon’s sole discretion.
What we offer you in Milpitas, CA
Our Milpitas site, located in Silicon Valley, is one of the headquarters for Infineon Technologies Americas Corp. This site is primarily focused on Chip Card and Security and Power Management and Multi-market regional sales, marketing, and distribution.