At a glance
|Entry level||Temporary Students Employee|
|Start||Jul 01, 2019|
- Develop the specification, design and implementation and test framework for Infineon’s IOT platform.
- Setup, maintain the continuous build and test environment using Jenkins.
- Review existing IOT eco systems and platforms do a technical evaluation to integrate these solutions into a single framework and/or enhance/recommend replacement for the existing solutions.
- Work with IOT community in IFX to understand and build the building blocks for reusable IOT shields.
- Provide support & training on Gluneon and IOT shields to the community and Marketing teams
- Ensuring compliance with all Infineon Quality/Process practices in software development.
- Fresher BE / B.Tech / MS / M.Tech in Computer Science /Electronics
- Experience in Arduino ecosystem and utilities
- Knowledge of System integration and Hardware evaluation kits.
- Knowledge in GUI development
- Experience in requirements gathering and converting requirements to S/w specification.
- Experience in SDLC and Agile processes is desirable.
- Ability to drive technical alignment meetings, strong inter-personal skills.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
What we offer you at Bangalore
In India a team of 200 people works on hardware and software development for automotive and chip card & security solutions.