At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
Support supply chain related projects
In your new role you will:
- Customer Management
- Visit end customer regularly with account team to manage/conduct supply chain meeting
- Support and manage global supply chain related topics
- Order Management
- Enter the Order and Forecast into SAP includes partly not system – supported supply chain concepts
- Order change management / cancellation & rescheduling in SAP under consideration of contractual agreed rescheduling and cancellation agreements
- Initiate the shipments includes special issues at shipment process.
- Set-up and maintain customer-specific SAP basic data e.g. material determination-, substitute-, exclusion list
- Confirm the order and forecast / -processing; order tracking, early warnings. Proactive improvement of orders not confirmed according to request date, together with SCP(Supply Chian Planner) and other Customer Logistics Management (CLM) representatives.
- 日本語（ネイティブレベル）Native Japanese Speaker
- 英語（e-mail, Listening, Speaking, Teleconference, Negotiation）
- PCスキル（Excel, PowerPoint, SAP, etc.）
- コミュニケーションスキル (社内、本社、顧客とのコミュニケーションが必要）
- サプライチェーンの経験 （3年以上）
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
What we offer you in Tokyo
Infineon in Japan has 190+ employees in four offices: Tokyo, Tokyo Technology Center, Nagoya and Osaka.