At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
|Start||Jun 01, 2019|
- Actively follow and analyze Infineon’s procurement markets and their development to foster market understanding within the organization
- Maintain and further develop analytical and communication tools focusing on raw material price and supply risks
- Support / partially lead global, interdisciplinary purchasing projects to implement improvements in strategic purchasing processes
- Establish and enhance risk awareness within Infineon’s Purchasing organization by implementing and advancing a risk management process
- Continuously analyze the risk portfolio by updating the existing data model and identifying new data sources for risk indicators
- Drive business impact analysis and define measures in collaborative alignment with buyers and further stakeholders and improve risk reporting
- Support Infineon’s Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) topics linked to purchasing in alignment with Infineon’s Business Continuity department
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A Degree in Business Management with a technical focus, Industrial Engineering or similar
- More than 5 years of professional experience in purchasing or consulting
- A proven capability to independently discuss and communicate convincing results to top management as well as functional experts
- Comprehensive knowledge of purchasing processes
- Affinity to work with business and analytics software (e.g. tableau) to smartly visualize complex data structures out of diverse systems
- Good project management, communication and presentation skills in interaction with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent English and German communication skills
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Infineon Operations is a full service organization to best meet internal and external customer demands. Its first priority is to maintain and further improve the valuable existing cooperation between the divisions and manufacturing as well as Purchasing, Quality Management and Supply Chain. This will contribute to achieving the desired value-added in the new integrated organization (frontend, backend, testing, planning). This is our way toward greater productivity and innovation, enabling us to gain a lead over our competitors.
*The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
What we offer you at Campeon
In our headquarters in Neubiberg near Munich, more than 4.500 employees are working in research & development, several central functions, IT and many more.