At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
- Collect new application- and product requirements and define new products and strategies - as part of the team
- Discuss and realize the product definitions together with R&D
- Act as worldwide interface for the product group by answering technical questions coming from our customers
- Prepare demo and reference boards
- Present technical trainings for our sales and Field Application Engineer colleagues as well as direct at our customers
- Create technical documents like data sheets, application notes and articles
- Strong cooperation with technical marketing and concept engineering of Infineon’s AURIX™ Safety Microcontroller division
What makes you the ideal candidate?
- A university degree in electrical engineering and related field of study
- More than 5 years of experience in the semiconductor industry with a focus on Application Engineering and/or Technical Marketing
- Requirements driven engineering know-how in dedicated areas (FAE, concept engineering, design)
- Solid knowledge in Functional Safety ISO 26262
- Know-how in power supply partitioning with technical focus and expert knowledge of semiconductor technologies including package and quality – ideally within the automotive industry
- Experience with power supply architectures
- Lab experience and basics knowledge in IC circuitry design
- Schematic and PCB layout skills
- Excellent English skills, German as plus
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Semiconductors are essential to realize key trends like eMobility, automated driving and secure, connected cars. Infineon ATV is the #1 semiconductor partner in the fast-changing automotive world, based on our system knowledge coupled with our passion for innovation and quality. We are a key driver in the ever-advancing pace of digitalization in the automotive industry.
– Automotive (ATV) shapes the future of mobility with micro-electronics enabling clean, safe and smart cars –
*The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group.
At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
What we offer you at Campeon
In our headquarters in Neubiberg near Munich, more than 4.500 employees are working in research & development, several central functions, IT and many more.