At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
- To define and develop solutions for Charger Adapter applications
- To collaborate with regional teams to provide power supply solutions in adapter applications for customers
- To work independently to design SMPS Adapter systems/applications
- To provide on-sites support (Level 2) engineering support to customers
- To work on both internal development projects and customer specific projects.
- Bachelor degree with at least 5 years of experience in Adapter Charger applications engineering
- Strong knowledge in application designs for Charger Adapter applications
- Experienced in SMPS topologies ( eg. Flyback, ZVS, ..etc )
- Good understanding on future SMPS topologies
- Experienced and able to interact with customers and regional team effectively
- Good team player, proactive and self motivated
- Excellent hands on troubleshooting capabilities and resourceful in recommending solutions for problems
- Good communication skills at all levels and with customers
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
What we offer you in Singapore
Singapore is our regional headquarter for Asia-Pacific and consists of production, research & development, sales & marketing, supply chain and many central functions.