At a glance
|Entry level||Ph.D. Thesis|
- Analysis of eNVM test patterns and occupied system resources
- Concept studies of autonomous test methods and their assessment in terms of complexity and cost
- Identification of a target concept and specification of all relevant properties
- Prove of concept by prototyping, either via simulation or software emulation
- Hardware implementation of new test functionalities by digital circuit design integrated into a new silicon product
- Prove functionality of new features on silicon in our product evaluation lab
- A masters degree in the field of Electrical Engineering
- Know-how on integrated circuit design (VHDL, Cadence)
- Know-how on IC test fundamentals (failure models and propagation, build-in self-test, memory test)
- Basic understanding of memory operation and test, especially of non-volatile memory is a plus
- Microcontroller basics incl. system architecture and embedded software development
- Programming skills (C, Python, Perl)
- Fluent English is mandatory with German as a plus
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
– Automotive Division (ATV) - We make cars clean, safe, and smart. –
Without Infineon, without our products, without us, no car will run electric, no car will drive alone and no car will run safely. We shape the future of mobility with microelectronics enabling clean, safe, smart cars. We are the number one partner in the fast changing automotive world, based on our system knowledge and our passion for innovation and quality.
What we offer you in Dresden
This is the world’s first high-volume production site for power semiconductors on 300 mm wafers.