At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
- Drive algorithm development of our state of the art industrial Radar and Gesture Sensors in MATLAB and Python
- Design and implement sophisticated Signal Processing Algorithms for embedded platforms
- Collaborate with the firmware and hardware team to propose HW-FW Architecture Designs
- Coordinate and align algorithm projects with partners and universities
- Generate and manage Software Intellectual Property
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics or similar
- At least 6 years of experience within Digital Signal Processing of Radar Sensors
- Excellent RF and radar theory background and experience in radar systems engineering – circuits design is a plus
- Excellent understanding of FMCW radar principles, estimation and target tracking algorithms as well as Radar Waveform Design
- Profound knowledge in Matlab and Python – knowledge of C/C++ implementation language and machine learning is a plus
- Good knowledge of Probability Theory and Linear Algebra
- Excellent English communication skills, German language skill is a plus
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
– Power Management & Multimarket (PMM) drives leading-edge power management, sensing and data transfer capabilities –
Infineon PMM semiconductors play a vital role in enabling intelligent power management, smart sensitivity as well as fast and reliable data processing in an increasingly digitalized world. Our leading-edge power devices make chargers, adapters, power tools and lighting systems smarter, smaller, lighter and more energy-efficient. Our trusted sensors increase the context sensitivity of “things” and systems such as HMI, and our RF chips power fast and reliable data communication.
*The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
What we offer you at Campeon
In our headquarter in Neubiberg near Munich, more than 3.300 employees are working in research & development, several central functions, IT and many more.