At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
- revolutionize how humans will interact with machines by
- Developing Radar and Audio Software, Middleware and Drivers
- Software Subsystem Testing and documentation
- Guiding and leading external consultants
- Understanding the complete readout chain
- Being responsible for software quality
- Generating software related sensor IP
- Identifying new trends in research related to sensor fusion, human machine interfaces and machine learning
In combination with these qualifications you’re the perfect fit if you bring along:
- A degree in computer science or related field
- Several years of relevant work experience in the field of hardware related software development
- Practical experience with C/C++ (Embedded Bare Metal, Linux and Windows), Python (build tool chains)
- Working experience with embedded microcontrollers
- Testing background e.g. test level (unit tests, integration tests, system tests), coverage metrics, test automation
- Enthusiasm for agile software development and willingness to update job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools and programming techniques
- Good English communication skills
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Infineon PMM semiconductors play a vital role in enabling intelligent power management, smart sensitivity as well as fast and reliable data processing in an increasingly digitalized world. Our leading-edge power devices make chargers, adapters, power tools and lighting systems smarter, smaller, lighter and more energy-efficient. Our trusted sensors increase the context sensitivity of “things” and systems such as HMI, and our RF chips power fast and reliable data communication.
– Power Management & Multimarket (PMM) drives leading-edge power management, sensing and data transfer capabilities –
*The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group.
At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
What we offer you at Campeon
In our headquarter in Neubiberg near Munich, more than 3.300 employees are working in research & development, several central functions, IT and many more.