At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
- Perform analysis of use cases and associated requirements
- Improve the test automation for applications containing sensor technologies such as radar and 3D cameras, neuronal networks, embedded microcontrollers
- Consult and advice your colleagues regarding testability, consistency and completeness of user stories
- Contribute to the test automation framework
- Drive initiatives for continuous improvements and a higher degree of automation
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- An excellent technical understanding, based on a degree in computer science or related field
- 5 years or more relevant working experience in the field of software testing and automation
- Practical experience with Python, C/C++, build tool chains, Linux and Windows
- Background on testing, e.g. test level (unit tests, integration tests, system tests), coverage metrics and test automation
- Experience in agile software development
- Ideally exposure to embedded microcontrollers
- Fun by learning new technologies and willingness to update job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools and programming techniques
- Good English communication skills
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Infineon PMM semiconductors play a vital role in enabling intelligent power management, smart sensitivity as well as fast and reliable data processing in an increasingly digitalized world. Our leading-edge power devices make chargers, adapters, power tools and lighting systems smarter, smaller, lighter and more energy-efficient. Our trusted sensors increase the context sensitivity of “things” and systems such as HMI, and our RF chips power fast and reliable data communication.
– Power Management & Multimarket (PMM) drives leading-edge power management, sensing and data transfer capabilities –
*The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group.
At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
What we offer you at Campeon
In our headquarter in Neubiberg near Munich, more than 3.300 employees are working in research & development, several central functions, IT and many more.