At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
- Development of IO pads libraries (in various technologies) including design, characterization & view generation for industry standard EDA tools. (F)
- Verification of functionality, performance, power, and the ESD/LU requirements for all I/O cells developed. (F)
- Circuit design/simulations to validate specifications of various I/O libraries.(F)
- Working Knowledge on IO layouts and performing Layout verifications (P)
- Delivery of high quality I/O library EDA views to customers.(F)
- Continuous improvement and development of infrastructure and methodologies for improving quality and efficiency (P)
- Ensuring compliance with all Infineon Quality/Process practices for library development (F)
- Mentoring and Guiding junior team members.
- BE/BTech/MTech in ECE/VLSI
- 5 to 8 years of experience working with various circuit architectures of the IO interface designs.
- Insights with the various applications for IO interfaces & understanding their implications on the IO design.(transmission line effects etc…)
- Basic understanding of ESD & LU concepts.
- Working (hands on) knowledge of Linux OS and Unix Shell & PERL scripting will be a plus.
- Good team player in a multi-site work environment
- Working knowledge with load sharing systems like LSF.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
What we offer you at Bangalore
In India a team of 200 people works on hardware and software development for automotive and chip card & security solutions.