|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
- Responsible for Burn In Technical Assesment and Handling, coordination of Burn In study with respective units from division, external service provider, internal equipment/operation group and other BE IFX site
- Responsible for quality and reliability of delivered products meeting IFX quality standard (SBA, ALF, LOH assessment and disposition)
- Support new product release, production ramp and change management projects
- Support FAR on test data and yield analysis, fault analysis, simulation and 8D report (root-cause finding, containment,permanent actions and test escapee root cause)
- Work with business division’s test engineer to ensure robustness of test package released in production thru systematic test package buy-off and release process
- Masters/Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronics/Microelectronics/Physics/Semiconductor Technology)
- Preferable 2 years’ experience in semiconductor product, Burn In and testing or related field
- Experienced in analytical and problem solving tools and skills
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Infineon Technologies (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd, with its 8.000 employees, is the largest manufacturing site of Infineon. The company has established itself as a leading manufacturing site for Power Semiconductors, Logic Semiconductors, Discrete and Sensor Products. We are committed to increasing productivity, on-time delivery and providing customized solutions while maintaining the highest level of product quality. The success of Infineon Melaka is evidenced by eleven National Awards received from the Prime Minister’s Office as well as 15 corporate awards.