At a glance
For Infineon as an innovative company it is key to carefully balance Innovation vs. standardization. The Complexity Management team provides the processes, methods and tools for those business decisions.
During this student job, you will support the complexity management team with:
- Data management and provisioning of data in a user friendly way (e.g. web portal).
- Data analysis to support complexity management decisions.
- Improve existing tools and databases.
- Create related user manuals and provide basic user training
- Start: immadietly
- Duration: min. 6 months / part time
This position is subject to the collective agreement for workers and employees in the electrical and electronics industry. The salary for this position is € 1.885,-- gross p.m.(full-time basis) for Bachelor's students and € 2.210,-- gross p.m.(full-time basis) for Master's students.
- Are studying Informatics, Computer Science, Data Analytics or a similar field
- Are interested in web development, ideally with knowledge of VBA, SQL, CSS & HTML
- Are well-versed in MS Office tools, such as Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in JIRA is a plus
- Are self-motivated, open and a team player
- Are well-versed in English. German is a plus
Please attach the following documents to your application:
- Motivation letter
- Certificate of matriculation at a university
- Transcript of records
- Copy of the highest certificate
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
*The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
What we offer you in Villach
Almost 4.200 people work at four different sites in Austria.