At a glance
|Location||El Segundo | CA|
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
- Perform the software/firmware development and test in the area of motor control (BLDC/PMSM/Induction motor)
- Contribute to the new digital control IC related product release
- Generate the technical design documents of the digital control IC
- Perform the global team communication within the business unit and the cross functional team including the marketing team, program managers, IC design centers, R&D, FAEs, and Sales
- Support the IoT and connectivity software development in addition to the embedded control system
- BS degree in Electronic Engineering with a minimum of 5 years experience in microcontroller software/firmware development
- Ability to design real time embedded control software in major home appliance application field
- Embedded C language design experience, microcontroller (ARM) know-how, and communication subsystem
- The interfacing/communication skills for the program management team, the application engineering group and the marketing community
Industrial Power Control (IPC) products are crucial for generating and transmitting electric power efficiently and with virtually no losses – as well as for reducing energy consumption. Our leading market position is based on technological leadership and on being an innovative, reliable partner for our customers. Power semiconductors are often the determining factor, not only in terms of function, but also when it comes to the efficiency, size, weight and cost of our customers’ products and systems. Our many years of industrial experience and innovative strength help us develop the right components for the relevant applications.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
nfineon Technologies Americas Corp. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.
Employment at Infineon is contingent upon proof of your legal right to work in the United States under applicable law, verification of satisfactory references and successful completion of a background check and drug test, and signing all your on-boarding documents.
In some instances, if applicable, U.S. export control laws require that Infineon obtain a U.S. government export license prior to releasing technologies to certain persons. This offer is contingent upon Infineon's ability to satisfy these export control laws as related to your employment and anticipated job activities. The decision whether or not to submit and/or pursue an export license to satisfy this contingency, if applicable, shall be at Infineon’s sole discretion.