At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
1.Manage Silicon Foundry related operations for Infineon products at SiFo, including new tapeout support and ramp-up of new products, to ensure on-time delivery with stable high yield and quality.
2.Manage cross-functional team to improve and control the manufacturing of Infineon products at SIFO.
* achieve operation team targets in yield, delivery performance and quality(incl. new product ramp-up)
* manage team with partners and keep all necessary partners informed (internally and externally)
* make or drive proactively decisions needed for daily operations
* manage actions to prevent/handle excursions
-Reporting and controlling of daily operations
-Ensure process execution and implementation of initiated actions
-Monitor initiated actions and define corrective measures
3.Lead the team to achieve the objectives in terms of cost, quality, speed, stability, synchronization and innovation in the domain of technology transfers and conversions, with a focus on seamless transition to ramp-up.
4.Support and maintain the partnership together with Foundry Manager
5.Establish and maintain relationship with partners (e.g. fab management)
-Keeping management and related parties informed about operation status and topics
- Master of Science in Physics, Material Science, Electrical Engineering or related engineering degree
- Experience in Fab process integration, product engineering, wafer sorting and customer service engineering. IC design experience will be a plus. 10+ years work experience is required.
- Technologies transfers and ramp experience is preferred but not a must
- Leadership & Team Player.
- Proactive attitude for new challenges and problem solving.
- Multicultural experience.
- English fluency is a must.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.