At a glance
|Entry level||Graduate Trainee Program|
- The selected candidates shall exposed to the Plasma Etch process in wafer fabrication and gained knowledge on the industrial practices and required competencies.
- Each trainee must follow and complete the compulsory training defined by module or department.
• Degree in Chemistry, Electrical & Electronic
Engineering, Material Science, Mechanical
Engineering, Microelectronics, Physics,
• Good command of English language.
• Minimum CGPA 3.00 or equivalent.
• The Trainee shall be committed for 12 months
• Applicants must be willing to work in Kulim Hi-Tech
• No work experience required.
• Contract position(s) available.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
What we offer you in Kulim
In our wafer production in Kulim we are producing more than 100.000 wafer each month.