At a glance
|Entry level||Thesis support|
This means you will need to acquire some special knowledge and perform dedicated tasks:
- Learn about the structure and design of semiconductor reliability stress test systems and execution of life tests
- Improve your skills in electronic hardware design, simulation, and optimal layout.
- Develop a concept for an advanced stress test controller together with your supervisor
- Design, build and evaluate a working prototype based on existing hardware
- Document your results by writing and submitting your Master thesis
Contract type: Temporary (6 to 9 months) full time, part time on request
This position is subject to the collective agreement for workers and employees in the electrical and electronics industry. The salary for this position is € 2.210,- gross p.m. full-time (part time possible).
You should also:
- Be able to start right away, because you have completed your Bachelor and most of your exams
- Provide some knowledge and experience in circuit design, simulation and PCB layout
- Be able to work and communicate well with our international team in English and/or German
- Provide relevant documents: CV, Bachelor certificate, transcript of records from your university
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
What we offer you in Villach
Almost 4.200 people work at four different sites in Austria.