At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
- Manage and execute quality assurance (QA) for mission critical EAI products and systems in manufacturing IT
- Manage and collaborate with stakeholders in test planning, test strategy development, test case preparation, test execution progress tracking and defects management.
- Prepare master test strategy and the test case/plan according to the master test strategy.
- Establish and execute communication protocol in the organization for various testing stages.
- Review test plans and execute test activities for EAI product and system bug fixes, enhancements, upgrades or changes with DevOps team.
- Highlight critical risks and defects to product and system owners, and work closely with them to mitigate the risks and resolves the defects.
- Support incident management, problem management, monitoring and event management of EAI systems where applicable.
- Participate in global EAI service on-call support on per need basis.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, IT or equivalent.
- 2 to 5 years of IT middleware service experience and at least 1 year of test management experience in IT.
- Experience with complete software lifecycle, familiarity with DevOps and Scrum.
- Ability to understand complex systems. Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Familiarity with Windows Servers, Oracle and MS SQL Server RDBMS, .NET Framework, C# and shell scripting (Good to Have).
- Professional level of written and spoken English, effective and efficient technical and non-technical communications.
- Knowledge of ITIL service operation management, preferably ITIL Foundation certified.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Infineon Technologies (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd, with its 8.000 employees, is the largest manufacturing site of Infineon. The company has established itself as a leading manufacturing site for Power Semiconductors, Logic Semiconductors, Discrete and Sensor Products. We are committed to increasing productivity, on-time delivery and providing customized solutions while maintaining the highest level of product quality. The success of Infineon Melaka is evidenced by eleven National Awards received from the Prime Minister’s Office as well as 15 corporate awards.