At a glance
|Location||Milpitas | CA|
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
- Architect, simulate, and design mmWave and RF circuitry on PCB such as matching/compensation structures and antennas
- Perform lab measurements and testing in order to validate system performance and potentially correlate or corroborate with design requirements/expectations
- Assist System Development team to customize system platforms for regional customer/market/application demand as necessary
- Support system bring up, testing, and verification with SW development teams
- Generate test reports and data to support system platform and applications
- Develop reference designs, test reports, and application notes as necessary for new products, applications, and systems
- Perform specific circuit/system optimizations on HW platforms as necessary to meet application, market, or customer requirements
- Work with cross-functional teams to determine optimal system architecture and specifications to meet requirements and user experience
- Help identify factors for success and make technical recommendations as necessary
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering required; Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering preferred
- 5+ years overall relevant experience with wireless or RF system level design
with prior experience either as an applications engineer, or system designer in RF and/or RADAR and/or other sensor applications
- Strong working knowledge in RF circuit design and system design
- Knowledge in RADAR technology as well as RF topologies used in wireless technologies such as LTE, GPS, WiFi (802.11xx), and 5G
- Motivated to initiate and drive projects to completion
- Experience in conducting hands-on lab work for testing and debugging
- Experience in circuit simulation and PCB design, specifically using AWR Microwave Office, Altium Designer, and ANSYS HFSS
- Occasional travel required
Infineon Power Management & Multimarket (PMM) semiconductors play a vital role in enabling intelligent power management, smart sensitivity as well as fast and reliable data processing in an increasingly digitalized world.
Our leading-edge power devices make chargers, adapters, power tools and lighting systems smarter, smaller, lighter and more energy-efficient. Our trusted sensors increase the context sensitivity of “things” and systems such as HMI, and our RF chips power fast and reliable data communication.
– We drive leading-edge power management, sensing and data transfer capabilities –
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Infineon Technologies Americas Corp. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.
Employment at Infineon is contingent upon proof of your legal right to work in the United States under applicable law, verification of satisfactory references and successful completion of a background check and drug test, and signing all your on-boarding documents.
In some instances, if applicable, U.S. export control laws require that Infineon obtain a U.S. government export license prior to releasing technologies to certain persons. This offer is contingent upon Infineon's ability to satisfy these export control laws as related to your employment and anticipated job activities. The decision whether or not to submit and/or pursue an export license to satisfy this contingency, if applicable, shall be at Infineon’s sole discretion.
What we offer you in Milpitas, CA
Our Milpitas site, located in Silicon Valley, is one of the headquarters for Infineon Technologies Americas Corp. This site is primarily focused on Chip Card and Security and Power Management and Multi-market regional sales, marketing, and distribution.