At a glance
|Location||Chicago | IL|
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
In your new role you will:
- Take ownership of the Infineon Customer interface with an emphasis on managing the account as well as developing key relationships
- Drive and lead all aspects of demand creation
- Drive all aspects of automotive business at targeted accounts with a special emphasis on Power Semiconductors, Microcontrollers, and Sense and Control applications
- Work closely with several groups within Infineon to ensure success with the customer.
- Be responsible for demand fulfillment include, but not limited to, the coordination of customer and field quality support, PCN’s, logistics topics, forecasts and managing accounting issues and part shortages
- Manage and drive contract negotiations, support system cost reduction initiatives and manage the overall quoting process
- Work with global sales teams, internal sales, marketing and application engineering to develop and execute account strategies and develop new business opportunities
- Mentor and coordinate Field Sales Engineers to drive Infineon strategies
- Understand customer systems and requirements to propose Infineon system solutions and value proposition to meet their needs
- Establish and develop key relationships at all levels between Infineon and customers including but not limited to Purchasing, Engineering, Program Management, Sales, Management, Quality, and Operations
- Develop relationships within Infineon product groups, service organizations and headquarters. Stay current on Infineon’s product offering and influence product roadmaps to align with customer needs and long term strategies
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- BSEE degree or equivalent
- 7+ years of experience in Automotive Sales, developing business with Tier 1 Customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office and general computer skills
- Indirect management experience a plus
- Good interpersonal skills to interface with customers and support groups within Infineon
- Understanding of automotive electrical and electronics systems
- Excellent computer skills
- Superior organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Domestic and International travel required
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Infineon Technologies Americas Corp. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.
Employment at Infineon is contingent upon proof of your legal right to work in the United States under applicable law, verification of satisfactory references and successful completion of a background check and drug test, and signing all your on-boarding documents.
In some instances, if applicable, U.S. export control laws require that Infineon obtain a U.S. government export license prior to releasing technologies to certain persons. This offer is contingent upon Infineon's ability to satisfy these export control laws as related to your employment and anticipated job activities. The decision whether or not to submit and/or pursue an export license to satisfy this contingency, if applicable, shall be at Infineon’s sole discretion.