At a glance
|Location||Seattle | WA|
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
- Be responsible for the development, measurement and execution of the strategy for the assigned customer(s) (including Amazon); annually develop, present & implement long-term Strategic Plans
- Be instrumental in closing contractual agreements; manage & drive complex negotiations
- Effectively manage escalations in a productive and professional manner
- Sell the complete Infineon portfolio; coordinate “one face to the customer” for all Infineon products (including RF, sensors, power, discretes, security, ASICs, etc)
- Bring creative and innovative business development approaches to capitalize on building these exciting cloud/IoT/services customers
- Define customer profiles including TAM and SAM analysis
- Forecast revenue & design wins based on sound methodologies
- Manage relationship with assigned customer(s); expand and develop Infineon corporate relationships; effective & proactive relationship mapping at all levels
- Coordinate contact with accounts at an executive level, focusing on the strategic nature of the relationship; representing the organization to the customer and the customer to the organization
- Be a team leader and provide professional leadership and coordination for account support team, including inside sales, logistics, planning, etc.
- Work closely with other Infineon sales colleagues, Product Marketing, and channel partners relevant to the assigned customer(s) to accomplish the defined goals
- Weekly management reporting
- Monthly forecast update
- Strategy reviews; opportunity reporting
- 10 years relevant experience
- Proficient in Microsoft suite (Excel, Powerpoint, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent work experience; MBA preferred
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Infineon Technologies Americas Corp. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.
Employment at Infineon is contingent upon proof of your legal right to work in the United States under applicable law, verification of satisfactory references and successful completion of a background check and drug test, and signing all your on-boarding documents.
In some instances, if applicable, U.S. export control laws require that Infineon obtain a U.S. government export license prior to releasing technologies to certain persons. This offer is contingent upon Infineon's ability to satisfy these export control laws as related to your employment and anticipated job activities. The decision whether or not to submit and/or pursue an export license to satisfy this contingency, if applicable, shall be at Infineon’s sole discretion.