At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
- Manages and controls the entire project life-cycle and ensures hand-over to sustaining function
- Responsible the structure pf project and ensures compliance
- Responsible in project management in terms of project initiation, planning and closing including reporting and documentation
- Responsible to solve problems in straightforward situations; analyzes possible solutions using technical experience and judgment
- Continuously focuses on project quality, assesses progress and ensures that goals are met even in the face of challenges
- Bachelor degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Mechatronic, Chemical, Material, Microelectronic or equivalent)
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience and thereof 2 years of leading projects
- Capability to identify and manage risks associated to the project
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Infineon Technologies (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd, with its 8.000 employees, is the largest manufacturing site of Infineon. The company has established itself as a leading manufacturing site for Power Semiconductors, Logic Semiconductors, Discrete and Sensor Products. We are committed to increasing productivity, on-time delivery and providing customized solutions while maintaining the highest level of product quality. The success of Infineon Melaka is evidenced by eleven National Awards received from the Prime Minister’s Office as well as 15 corporate awards.