At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
- Overall responsible for yield improvement activities for continuous improvement.
- Lead and team up for yield/ cost/ quality improvement project/ sub-project cross functional teams.
- Manage/ support the new product introduction, qualification and manufacturability/ volume ramp activities/ new technology transfer.
- Support productivity improvement activities such as new equipment release, process changes etc.
- Partner with process integration engineer to provide fast feedback to production line in case of deviation such as line stop, excursions through fast data analysis and accurate recommendations.
- Lead/ support as interface between Wafer Fabrication production and Assembly production on yield, quality and reliability topics as well as alignment with reference Wafer Fabrication sites, Development group and Business Line.
- Support/ provide technical assessment in deviation management (e.g. Material Review Board (MRB), customer complaint).
- Perform material/ lot dispositions in daily basis through thorough data analysis and clear understanding of deviations and risk.
- Bachelor or Masters in Chemistry, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Material Science, Microelectronics, Nanotechnology, Physics, Process Engineering.
- Minimum two(2) - three(3) years working experience is preferred (relevant working experience in product/ test engineering/ yield enhancement, process integration/ engineering and wafer fabrication will be an added advantage.
- Fresh Graduate with positive attitudes are encouraged to apply.
- Good communication skills in English.
- Relevant experience in product/ test engineering and wafer fabrication will be an added advantage.
- Strong communication skills, able to interact with all levels of personnel.
- Self-starter, able to perform under pressure/fast-paced working environment.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
What we offer you in Kulim
In our wafer production in Kulim we are producing more than 100.000 wafer each month.