At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
|Start||Jun 01, 2019|
- Be the first level technical contact for key automotive customers in the field of AURIX microcontroller
- Proactively work on well-optimized solutions for customer applications
- Develop and implement automotive applications related with xEV e.g Motor, BMS or OBC
- Capture customer requirement and be the interface between customers and HQ application / development teams.
- Prepare customer presentations and product / application trainings
- Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Control Engineering, Power Electronics or a related technical field.
- At least three years of microcontroller application development (preferred automotive application)
- Experiences on embedded system software development in C and assembly languages
- Understanding on embedded real-time OS or AUTOSAR platform
- Good understanding on motor control and power conversion
- Basic knowledge about communication interfaces and stacks e.g Ethernet, CAN
- Excellent English communication skills
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
What we offer you in Seoul
Our site in Korea is located in Seoul and incorporates both Sales & Marketing as well as Central Functions.