At a glance
|Location||Temecula | CA|
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
|Start||Mar 25, 2019|
- Perform electrical parametric characterization of semiconductors to identify and validate abnormal parameters
- Surface mount devices for preparation to go into test
- Operate reliability equipment i.e. Automatic Testers, Curve Tracer, Reflow Ovens, Stress Test Chambers and other equipment used in Reliability Field
- Follow safe practices when handling devices
- Follow specifications concerning reliability processes
- Making decisions for non-conforming tests and/or product
- Follow 5S, ESD and safety protocols
- High School Diploma and a minimum of three (3) years' experience in reliability field on Semiconductor devices
- Experience using automatic test equipment for electrical verification/testing of devices
- Experience with a large variety of chip and test bench architectures
- Experience with soldering irons, optical microscopy techniques, laboratory photography and X-ray, electrical bench test equipment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to work with others as a member of a team
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Infineon Technologies Americas Corp. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.
Employment at Infineon is contingent upon proof of your legal right to work in the United States under applicable law, verification of satisfactory references and successful completion of a background check and drug test, and signing all your on-boarding documents.
In some instances, if applicable, U.S. export control laws require that Infineon obtain a U.S. government export license prior to releasing technologies to certain persons. This offer is contingent upon Infineon's ability to satisfy these export control laws as related to your employment and anticipated job activities. The decision whether or not to submit and/or pursue an export license to satisfy this contingency, if applicable, shall be at Infineon’s sole discretion.