At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
|Job sharing||Yes, possible|
- Be responsible for safe system architectures and trustworthy safety concepts
- Interact closely with our worldwide customers (Tier 1) on technical solutions
- Analyze, define and verify safety requirements for new technologies, packages and products
- Cooperate closely with internal departments such as technical marketing, application engineering and product development
- Pursue the goal of improving the functional safety of our automotive semiconductor products
This job is suitable for full-time and part-time.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A Master degree or PhD in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Telecommunications, Applied Physics or comparable
- 6+ years of engineering experience in the semiconductor business
- Proven knowledge in device and semiconductor physics
- Experience in functional safety according to ISO 26262 is a strong asset
- IATF 16494 and A-SPICE know-how is a big plus
- Fluent English skills, German skills as a plus
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Semiconductors are essential to realize key trends like eMobility, automated driving and secure, connected cars. Infineon's Automotive (ATV) division is the #1 semiconductor partner in the fast-changing automotive world, based on our system knowledge coupled with our passion for innovation and quality. We are a key driver in the ever-advancing pace of digitalization in the automotive industry. ATV shapes the future of mobility with micro-electronics enabling clean, safe and smart cars.
Find out what you like most about Villach and join us:
*The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
What we offer you in Villach
Almost 4.200 people work at four different sites in Austria.