At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
In your new role, you will:
- Drive yield improvement projects.
- Perform failure analysis, understanding the root cause of the problems with the product.
- Conduct the statistical analysis for failures and deviation.
- Participate in 8D teams, in order to solve critical problems in the production process.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- Degree in Electrical, Mechatronic or Mechanical engineering, with electrical background.
- At least 2-3 years of relevant experience, with manufacturing background.
- 6Sigma knowledge and know how in failure analysis and statistical methods.
- Hungarian language fluency. Good English and/or German knowledge.
Please send us your CV in English.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
The backend segments enable the development of comprehensive innovation across the entire value chain: starting with chip manufacturing, to wafer testing, preassembly, package development and development of new materials. The backend cluster combines the competencies for planning, productivity, innovation and quality, assembly and testing.
*The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group.
At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
What we offer you in Cegléd
Cegléd is a backend production site and produces and tests IGBT Modules and other components.