At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
- Spare parts management on usage, budget control. and work on cost reductions
- Trouble shoot and diagnose difficult, infrequent problems with process and equipment.
- KPI improvement : OEE, MTBA, UD & SD .
- Machine qualifications & buyoff ( repeat order only )
- Updating of FMEA, WI, OJTI & Maint Job Card .
- Prepare briefing format to prevent line personnel from repeating mistake.
- Assist in monitoring, improving, analyzing, tooling and equipment
- Sustaining Green Line performance machine.
- Degree in Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical, Mechatronics Engineering, Material Science, Physics or equivalent.
- Preferably 2-3 years working experience in electronics or semiconductor manufacturing industry.
- Coach and supervise technical specialists/technicians by assigning tasks and checking work at frequent intervals
- Good communications and interpersonal skills
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Infineon Technologies (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd, with its 8.000 employees, is the largest manufacturing site of Infineon. The company has established itself as a leading manufacturing site for Power Semiconductors, Logic Semiconductors, Discrete and Sensor Products. We are committed to increasing productivity, on-time delivery and providing customized solutions while maintaining the highest level of product quality. The success of Infineon Melaka is evidenced by eleven National Awards received from the Prime Minister’s Office as well as 15 corporate awards.