At a glance
|Location||Shanghai | 上海|
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
- First contact for technical topics and escalations by subcon
- Provide tactical support to Planning team on assembly yield issues affecting shipments and delivery
- Supports closure of line disturbance, low yield lots and maverick issues
- Coordinates with PE and Fab team or Quality on wafer related issues
- Drives subcon Assembly performance index (yield, line disturbances, etc)
- Be part of New Product Ramp team and manages safe launch
- Drive new subbcon enabling (technical & Supply Chain & IT)
- Supports technical capability assessments in subcon.
- Keep track of subcon capability in terms of process, equipment and package
- Manage/Coordinate Change Management at subcon
- Reviews and Updates Control Plan and Assembly procedures to align to IFX requirements
- Handles Deployment of IFX initiated assembly procedures and systems
- Review and approve pre-assembly documentation (eg: Assy spec/BD/etc)
- Supports FAR activities including analysis of rootcause and improvement action in subcon
- Participate in IFX design/change reviews and provide inputs on key learnings / improvements to incorporate on new products.
- Supports VDA and customer audit activities in subcon
- More than 10 years of assembly process experience with specific expertise on any key assembly processes (Die Attach, Wire Bond, Solder Mount/Reflow, Encapsulation, Plating)
- At least 5 years of Subcon management experience
- Good process, assy engineering and equipment maintenance knowledge
- Knowledge in Package Failure Analysis
- Basic test process and product engineering know-how is an advantage
- Able to work well with all level of people (internal & external)
- Be able to initiate mentoring and guidance to Subcon engineers
- A team player who is capable of collaborating independently with IFX other cross funtional teams (Quality, Product Engg, Business units and Division, Planning, Development, IT, et al)
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
The Quality Management plays an essential part within Infineons striving for Zero-Defect. It ensures the quality of our products and services. Therefore it conducts continuous procedural improvements to increase customer and people satisfaction. Thus it contributes actively to the business results. Tasks include: Efficient implementation and operation of the Infineon quality management system, analysis of customer requirements so that business processes can be improved continuously and the execution of preventive quality management methods to reduce failure costs.
What we offer you in Shanghai
There are four different sites for Infineon in China: Shanghai, Wuxi, Beijing and Shenzhen.