At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
In your new role, you will:
- Work with our highly motivated account teams and power management engineers to support European Key customers with cutting-edge technical solutions (including project coordination) to achieve design wins.
- Drive technical demand creation for the DCDC Enterprise Power portfolio towards assigned customers in the EMEA region, and continuously search for new business opportunities.
- Support our customers by means of technical problem solving in customers application as required to ensure successful closing of projects.
- Work closely with both our customer engineers and the Infineon engineers to define product and technology roadmaps to ensure continue to offer market leading power management solutions that fit well to our customers’ needs and plans.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- Master Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Deep understanding of power semiconductors (e.g. LV POWERMOSFETS, HS- and LS-Driver, Analogue and digital control IC’s) and of the DCDC point of load applications in particular, i.e. LV-DCDC POL and Multiphase solutions with digital control.
- At least 7 years’ experience in measurement techniques, in LV-DCDC design, including magnetic designs, PCB layout, prototyping, circuit technology, knowledge about passive components for SMPS (capacitors, …..), and in solving issue’s (e.g. EMI).
- A minimum of 7 years’ experience in practical design verification and troubleshooting, and in System level simulation (e.g. MathLab, PSpice, etc.).
- Deep understanding of safety requirements for Enterprise Power applications.
- Good communication skills in English, both verbally and in writing. Additional language skills in Swedish, Finnish or German are considered an advantage.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
*The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group.
At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
What we offer you in Stockholm
Infineon has offices in Stockholm in Sweden, Espoo in Finland and Skovlunde in Denmark.