At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
In your new role you will:
- Be responsible to lead an Industrial engineering team.
- Take the responsibility for productivity improvements with cross functional teams.
- Analyze and define operational efficiency opportunities for Personnel, Capital & Material cost.
- Provide guidance to IE engineers.
- Deployment of IE tools and methodologies in conducting studies, data collection and projects.
- Set and establish manufacturing standards and performance KPIs.
- Automation of data collection and evaluation.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science, Industrial Engineering, or related fields.
- 5 years or more professional experience in industrial engineering, planning or other technical field related to manufacturing of electronic components, with some experience managing projects with interdisciplinary teams.
- Previous contact with operation research and simulation.
- Lean and/or 6Sigma knowledge and practice.
- Knowledge of SAP or other MRP.
- MTM / REFA knowledge (MTM-UAS preferred).
- AutoCAD (2D) knowledge.
- Fluent in Hungarian and English languages. German would be a plus.
Register for our Open Day: https://infineon.avature.net/opendayCegled2019
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
The backend segments enable the development of comprehensive innovation across the entire value chain: starting with chip manufacturing, to wafer testing, preassembly, package development and development of new materials. The backend cluster combines the competencies for planning, productivity, innovation and quality, assembly and testing.
*The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group.
At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
What we offer you in Cegléd
Cegléd is a backend production site and produces and tests IGBT Modules and other components.