|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
- To oversee and monitor the effectiveness of quality process/product controls and system in relation to quality KPIs and internal/customer expectations.
- Drive continuous quality improvement according to defined quality KPI together with other support functions (engineering/production/BU)
- Work with BU and other test sites as quality lead to handle, communicate, deploy and track the progress or implementation of CAPA for any assembly related defects, IPI/reliability results, qualifications, improvements and other topics pertaining to quality.
- Support, assess and responsible for PCRB releases for change management, MRB/8D/e-CR/ERB/DDM/QRB reviews, focus team and documentation.
- Contribute to the FAR 8D team in the adequacy / effectiveness of the corrective / preventive actions to address the root cause
- Prepare quality/monthly quality reports for internal/external management or stakeholders
Manages internal Quality issues, quality risk assessment & disposition
- Attend meetings and discussions or workshop related to quality expectations and improvements internal/external
- Monitoring of employee performance (subordinates), tracking of individual quality KPIs and communication
- Moderate meetings, prepare quality reports and provide updates (effectiveness, progress, etc)
Preparation and updates of quality weekly/monthly report and updates
- Semiconductor Technology, Microelectronics, Electronics, Mechanical, Electrical, Material Science Degree/Master/PhD in Engineering
- 8 years working experience in semiconductors industry with knowledge/experience in Quality Engineering & Quality tools & systematic
- process and packaging technology.Good knowledge of semiconductor manufacturing
- Good Leadership and Coaching skills
- Knowledge of wafer fab processes
- Good knowledge of reliability assessment
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Infineon Technologies (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd, with its 8.000 employees, is the largest manufacturing site of Infineon. The company has established itself as a leading manufacturing site for Power Semiconductors, Logic Semiconductors, Discrete and Sensor Products. We are committed to increasing productivity, on-time delivery and providing customized solutions while maintaining the highest level of product quality. The success of Infineon Melaka is evidenced by eleven National Awards received from the Prime Minister’s Office as well as 15 corporate awards.