|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
- Develop stress/substrate/driver/adaptor boards & stencil, related hardware and software solutions according to defined product applications and different stress systems..
- Verify and buyoff hardware & software and release in time. Development / Improvement of buy-off procedure
- Perform specific stress test setup required due to complexity, and deliver the knowhow to Engineering sustaining team.
- Be part of international teams, working close together with product development and application engineering along all sites. Participation in the Cluster Cross Functional Team..
- Drive for board development and adaptation according to new requirement derived out of the roadmaps. Coordinate multiple projects in parallel. Work package leader / member for project team
- Align and track work flows with external partner companies/business partners. Interface/maintain existing suppliers and develop new suppliers. Procurement of new board design. Ensure on time delivery & release.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master's Degree in Engineering (Electrical / Electronics, Mechatronics, Microelectronics, or equivalent).
- More than 5 years of working experience (at least more than 3 years of experience in the field of PCB development and project management will be an added advantage).
- Advanced knowledge of Eagle and/or Altium PCB design software.
Experience in design of reliability test boards and test boards for high power / frequency will be an added advantage..
- Advanced knowledge of µC programming (Assembler and C++ programming).
- Knowledge on the working principle, troubleshooting & diagnostic, interpretation of complex schematic/electronic circuitry.
- Knowledge on international standards like IPC (ex: IPC-7351, IPC-9701, IPC-A-600F, IPC J-STD-001ES and etc).) and JEDEC
- Cooperates with relevant experts (e.g. Product/Technology development, Suppliers, Subject Matter experts) to solve technical problems
- Good communication and Interpersonal skills.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Infineon Technologies (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd, with its 8.000 employees, is the largest manufacturing site of Infineon. The company has established itself as a leading manufacturing site for Power Semiconductors, Logic Semiconductors, Discrete and Sensor Products. We are committed to increasing productivity, on-time delivery and providing customized solutions while maintaining the highest level of product quality. The success of Infineon Melaka is evidenced by eleven National Awards received from the Prime Minister’s Office as well as 15 corporate awards.