At a glance
|Location||Livonia | MI|
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
Located in Infineon’s Livonia Office, the successful candidate will be responsible for the coordination of customer locations worldwide, including order management & logistics tasks for a large global customer.
In your new role you will:
- Be the main interface between Infineon and customer headquarters, for supply chain topics
- Be responsible for the controlling of all global Logistic KPIs
- Define and co-ordinate supply chain activities across the Organization, in line with the agreed customer specific strategy
- Actively communicate supply chain topics with customers on a management level, to balance customer requirements and Infineon's capability
- Ensure the Global customer order and forecast processing, including analysis and alignment activities, is being performed, in order to improve forecasting for the benefit of the customer and Infineon
- Regularly gather and consolidate customer and market information, to support Infineon’s short and midterm planning, supporting business cycle management
- Foster collaboration, create awareness and promote customer requirements, inside and outside the organization
- Coordinate & drive implementation of future global logistic concepts
- Assume Global management and coordination responsibilities, for the project ramp up and ramp down
- Track, monitor and report contractual customer liabilities, regarding forecast & order changes
- Prepare internal and external reporting, providing detailed analysis
- Prepare and participate in logistics related customer meetings & conference calls, on a global basis and on a regional level, when appropriate
- Maintain regular and close alignment with the customer and Account Manager, in order to maximize customer satisfaction
- Independently manage customer escalations for supply chain related topics, driving for results with the relevant Infineon departments
- 3-7 years of demonstrated success & experience in Supply Chain Management and/or a Customer Related environment
- Bachelor degree, preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Functional Leadership skills
- Knowledge of ERP applications (SAP preferred)
- Excellent communication skills and ability to clearly impart relevant information (verbally and in writing)
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and with employees at all levels of the organization
- Ability to adapt quickly, working in a dynamic business environment
- Detailed understanding of supply chain processes
- Strong problem solving abilities
- The ability to work proactively and with a sense of urgency and attention to detail, at all times
- Determination, self-motivatation and an eagerness to take on new challenges
- The confidence to make complicated decisions independently, when needed
- Ability to apply a variety of interpersonal skills in order to effectively direct & influence others, including those at higher levels of management
- Flexibility to quickly react to urgent customer requirements
- Willingness to travel domestically and internationally (5% to 10% of time)
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Infineon Technologies Americas Corp. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.
Employment at Infineon is contingent upon proof of your legal right to work in the United States under applicable law, verification of satisfactory references and successful completion of a background check and drug test, and signing all your on-boarding documents.
In some instances, if applicable, U.S. export control laws require that Infineon obtain a U.S. government export license prior to releasing technologies to certain persons. This offer is contingent upon Infineon's ability to satisfy these export control laws as related to your employment and anticipated job activities. The decision whether or not to submit and/or pursue an export license to satisfy this contingency, if applicable, shall be at Infineon’s sole discretion.