At a glance
|Location||Livonia | MI|
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
In your new role you will:
- Manage customer order management requirements considering customer needs and balancing this against Infineon capabilities, implemented logistics concepts & legal requirements
- Be the customers’ first point of contact for all demand fulfillment topics
- Build & maintain cooperation with Infineon internal partners, providing value-add information & services
- Ensure on time delivery to customers based on orders and forecasts
- Manage advanced supply chain concepts
- Strive for continuous improvement/optimisation of customer logistics topics (processes, tools, concepts) aligned to Infineon’s business strategies and objectives
- Analyze global supply situation in times of short supply in order to manage expectations and maximize customer satisfaction
- Be responsible for preparation of and participation in customer calls and meetings
- Work closely with sales, manage customer project ramp up and ramp down
- Participate in opportunities to participate in special projects
- Some travel required
- Bachelor degree, preferred
- 3-7 years of proven success & experience in Supply Chain Management and/or Customer Related environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledge of ERP applications (SAP preferred)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and with employees at all levels of the organization
- Ability to adapt quickly, working in a dynamic business environment
- Customer focused work experience
- Results driven and solutions oriented philosophies
- Strong problem solving ability
- Ability to work proactively with a sense of urgency and attention to detail at all times
- Determination, self-motivation and are eager to take on new challenges
- Confident to make complicated decisions independently when needed
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Infineon Technologies Americas Corp. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.
Employment at Infineon is contingent upon proof of your legal right to work in the United States under applicable law, verification of satisfactory references and successful completion of a background check and drug test, and signing all your on-boarding documents.
In some instances, if applicable, U.S. export control laws require that Infineon obtain a U.S. government export license prior to releasing technologies to certain persons. This offer is contingent upon Infineon's ability to satisfy these export control laws as related to your employment and anticipated job activities. The decision whether or not to submit and/or pursue an export license to satisfy this contingency, if applicable, shall be at Infineon’s sole discretion.