At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
- Process development, optimization and matching with transfer site for new technology transfer/ development.
- 1st of kind equipment start-up, process characterization and device matching.
- Initiate Innovation Idea for process/ capacity/ through improvement or cost reduction without affecting Quality.
- Collaborate with EU counterpart, Project Managers, Process Integration, Operation Engineer, Vendor and varies parties to complete project ahead of given timeline.
- Perform risk assessment through FMEA methodology and documentation of change through define change management process flow.
- Bachelor/ Master/ PhD degree in Chemical/ Mechanical/ Material Science or equivalent Engineering Fields.
- Minimum three(3) years working experience in Thermal Oxidation/ Diffusion, LPCVD or Rapid Thermal Anneal process.
- Hand on skill on setting up recipe on equipment and have knowledge on characterization method of different type of processes.
- Good knowledge in semiconductor fabrication and device physic will be of added advantage.
- Highly motivated and self-driven individual who is working objectively to achieve company target.
- A good team player and able to communicate effectively in cross functional teams and at all levels.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
What we offer you in Kulim
In our wafer production in Kulim we are producing more than 100.000 wafer each month.