At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
|Job sharing||Yes, possible|
- Work in our team of information security experts, organized based on agile processes
- Contribute to the further development and improvement of the information security management system (ISMS)
- Develop feasible and appropriate information security policies in alignment with the business and in coordination with IT
- Moderate security rules and procedures in projects with managers, architects, developers and other stakeholders
- Accompany selected key projects by risk assessment, development of suitable security measures and security architectures as partner of business units and IT
- Review the security measures for compliance with policies, as well as the effectiveness and appropriateness for the required risk profile
- Coordinate penetration tests, assess their results, and facilitate the remediation of findings
- Broaden your technical expertise by attending relevant conferences, educational workshops and reviewing publications
You are best equipped for this job if you have:
- A completed degree in Computer Science, Business Informatics, Industrial Engineering or similar
- Several years of professional experience in IT-Security, Information Security Management and/or IT risk management
- Sound knowledge of IT security architectures and IT security technologies
- Profound expertise in at least two technology areas such as application development, cloud infrastructure, network technologies, IT operations
- Experience in performing assessments of external suppliers (e.g. cloud services, managed services, software and hardware products)
- Your professional experience will ideally be supplemented by relevant certification in the field of information security (e.g. ISO 27001 Certified Lead Auditor/Implementer or comparable)
- You are fluent in English, German is a plus
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Business Continuity (BC) is a cross-functional unit with both corporate governance and operational functions, aiming to safeguard uninterrupted business and to create value for the company. This is achieved by providing a stable business environment, ensuring compliance with legal, customer & internal requirements, being an attractive partner for stakeholders and customers in sustainability.
Within Business Continuity, Information Security (IS) strives to enable Infineon, our partners and our customers to efficiently achieve our common goals in a secure environment by protecting information assets and business processes.
*The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group.
At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
What we offer you at Campeon
In our headquarter in Neubiberg near Munich, more than 3.300 employees are working in research & development, several central functions, IT and many more.