At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
In your new role you will:
- Create, configure and maintain UNIX project accounts.
- Learn and understand the design flows in order to be able to support designers to use it, follow it or to debug it.
- Offer 1st level IT support regarding UNIX related issues (e.g. quota issues, file recovery, data exchanging between projects, LSF support, data management usage support, etc…).
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- An academic degree in Automatics/Computers/Electronics/Telecommunication Engineering, or relevant experience in integrated circuits design.
- Familiarity with the IC Design & IC Fabrication processes.
- Good programming and scripting capabilities.
- Good knowledge on UNIX environment is a plus.
- Experience with the IC Design tools (Cadence, Mentor, Synopsys, etc…).
- Experience with analog and digital design methodologies.
- Experience in physical Layout.
- Experience in semiconductors industry.
- Good writing & speaking English skills.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
*The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group.
At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
What we offer you in Bucharest
More than 200 employees work in our research & development site in Bucharest. Our focus is automotive and security solutions – covering every step from concept to mass production.